We offer comprehensive testing services for steel, cast steel and cast iron. They are performed in our research laboratory equipped with specialized devices for testing iron alloys.
We carry out expert opinions and conduct examinations in the field of:
- determination of the chemical composition of products using spectrometers
- determination of mechanical properties (Rm; Re; A5; z; hardness, impact resistance, etc.)
- determination of metallographic structures
The constant high quality of our products is guaranteed by our experienced Quality Control staff working on specialized laboratory equipment, or know-how and compliance with the IATF 16949: 2016 and ISO 9001: 2015 standards.
Here is the list of the inspection and measurement equipment in our laboratory:
- SPECTROTEST mobile spectrometer
- ZEISS AXIO Imager M1m metallographic microscope
- Automated strength machines
- Automated HPO3000 hardness testers
- Universal, automatic ZWICK ROELL hardness tester
- Zwick microhardness meter
- Charpy’s hammer